We are looking to expand our National Team in the discipline of Road Racing. If you have what it takes then do join us in our quest for glory.
- Represent Singapore in major sporting events; i.e. Olympics, Commonwealth, Asian, SEA
- Personal glorification
- Specialised and comprehensive weekly training sessions by our panel of certified coaches
- Overseas competition and trainings expenses will be covered
- Singapore Citizen
- Born in 1999 or earlier
- Doctor’s medical clearance required for above 35 years old
- One year commitment to the following:
- train at least 15 hours per week attend weekly centralised trainings
- commit for two overseas competition per year (approximately 5 days in duration each)
- commit for three overseas training camp per year (approximately 14 days in duration each)
- Achieved top 5 placing in any regional road cycling competition within the last 6 months
- A road bicycle and helmet
- Available to attend Selection Trials power profile during the period of 14 Nov to 24 Nov 2016
Download and complete the application form
and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 October 2016. As trial slots are limited, you are advised to submit your applications early to avoid disappointments.
Confirmation details will be provided to successful applicants by SCF.