The Job Specification is:
Singapore Cycling Federation
Sport and Coaching Manager
Multi-disciplines, Squads and Programs
- Consistently be equipped and armed with the latest in technical information with regard to Racing Rules & Regulations; Equipment Rules & Regulations; Discipline specific Rules & Regulations and to be the SCF’s key advisor to its various departments as well as the SCF Executive Committee
- Serve as SCF’s Technical Advisor on Equipment advice for the various High Performance Programmes under SCF’s purview
- Serve as SCF’s various discipline strategic planning for Discipline pathway mapping for the various disciplines under SCF’s purview
- Execute and aid in the overall road-mapping of Singapore Cycling’s High Performance Plans on an annual, 5 year and 10 year basis for all disciplines under SCF’s purview.
- Be responsible for identifying talent and implementing programmes for the development of Juniors and Seniors, including development of heightened Cycling awareness.
- Liaise with selectors, specialist coaches and support staff, including fitness and conditioning coach(s).
- Ensure regular and effective monitoring of and communication about squad(s) and club athletes’ performance to identify further squad inclusions.
- Attend local races and events on a regular basis and develop a close working relationship with the clubs to ensure strong interrelationships are formed.
- Travel with various squads as required and directed by the SCF.
- Develop and plan for SCF’s integrated Cycling Coaching syllabus from Level 1 to Level 3
- Liaise and plan with National Cycling Coach(s) on a concurrent basis their daily responsibilities
- Development the Junior development over various disciplines as directed by SCF
- High level of proficiency and currency in the latest in technical information and details in the various disciplines of Cycling
- Intrinsic ability to understand, grasp and digest new Rules & Regulations for both Discipline and Equipment specific information within a short period of time
- Experience in coaching competitive cyclists
- Highly developed knowledge and understanding of cycling, its various disciplines and the rules and its culture.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to teach and interact with people of all ages.
- Ability to work to deadlines, maintain a flexible approach and contribute to a team environment.
- Assist in the development and implementation of operational strategies.
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before 25th Dec 2012.